If you want authentic Miami cuisine, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? If you said Cuban sandwich, you’re exactly right. You don’t have to look very hard to find great Cubanos all over the city, but if your goal is to find the very best sandwich in town, we’re here to help.
In honor of National Sandwich Day on November 3, we put together a list of four of the best spots in Miami to get authentic Cuban food…napkins required.
- Versailles Bakery: This restaurant has been serving mouth-watering Cuban sandwiches for 45 years, so you know they’re doing something right. They were even recognized by the readers of Miami New Times as the best Cuban restaurant. Always trust the locals!
- Havana 1957: Stop by Havana 1957 for more than a good sandwich. This mini-chain delivers a little slice of Cuba. Inside, there’s retro-inspired booths, Cuban music and old vintage Take a step back in time at this fun landmark, which offers so much more than just great food.
- Enriqueta’s Sandwich Shop: For a true “hole-in-the-wall” experience, head to Enriqueta’s Sandwich Shop for an old school diner feel and some of the best food around…at even better prices. Can’t beat a $5 meal anymore!
- Moreno’s Cuba: Another Cuban oasis in Miami where you’ll find an experience that rivals the outstanding food. The outdoor restaurant makes you feel like you’re actually in Cuba and the mojitos are out of this world. The Pan con Lechon is a must-try!
- What are you waiting for!? Click here to book your trip to Miami now.