We had such a great time participating in our first #TravelSkills Twitter chat two weeks ago. It’s so fun and inspiring to be able to interact and get to know other travelers in the community that are just as passionate about travel and being slightly spontaneous as we are.
Our top five favorite moments?
- Gogobot sharing this amazing GIF to remind us to be respectful of other travelers.
- When Travel Esquire downloaded the Hotwire app AND used an emoji. Two thumbs up.
- Finding out that La Carte Magazine also loves mobile apps.
- Grabr shared this amazing lobster roll from Maine. Yum.
- When Scott Eddy reminded us how amazing New Orleans
Thanks to everyone who joined us. From the awesome travel photos (like Matt Long who shared a photo of his new friend) to the helpful travel tips and everything in between, we had a blast. We hope you’ll join us for the next one!