Halloween and travel aren’t typically words that go together, but here at Hotwire, we encourage travelers to find every reason to get up and go and Halloween is as good an excuse as any to visit a new US destination. With Halloween being on a Monday this year, it’s a perfect reason to make a long weekend of it and sneak away for a three (or even four) day getaway. Not sure where to go? Don’t be spooked! We did some research for you…all you have to do is BOO(k) it!
These cities have some of the best and most unique Halloween celebrations in the country.
- Irving, Texas: Be sure to stop by the Stranging Brothers Haunted Circus for an extra “freaky” encounter.
- Los Angeles, California: If you want to attend the largest Halloween street party in the country, travel to LA for The West Hollywood Carnaval where you’ll enjoy fun contests, live performances and unusual drinks.
- New York City: There is something for everyone in the Big Apple. From the annual Village Halloween Parade to Blood Manor, you’re sure to find something spooky enough for the whole group.
- Atlanta, Georgia: Local arts, strong culinary culture and a Halloween parade all in one place? Sign us up. The Little Five Points Halloween Festival and Parade in Atlanta is a foodie’s dream celebration.
- Miami, Florida: In Miami, you’re sure to enjoy Halloween like never before. Whether you’re pumpkin carving with kids or looking for an all-night celebration, head to this town for a frighteningly good time.
On October 28th, customers can take advantage of a 24-hour Halloween sale, offering extra savings on Hot Rate® Hotels. You really have no excuse not to book!